Easy Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
By: Rachael Forster via Couturedon Bleu
This is one of the easiest chia seed pudding recipes I've come across. It's great for breakfast, lunch, or a quick snack. Since this can be prepared ahead and it keeps in the fridge for about a week, there is rarely a time where I don't have some of this sitting around, waiting for when my next chia seed craving strikes!
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, to taste
- Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds, and sweetener together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight. It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don't worry if you can't.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- Add pomegranate, persimmons, granola, and blueberries for a tasty addition.